The news and information about COVID-19 has reached all of us. At Sunny Energy, the health and safety of our team, our customers and our community is our top priority.
In this time of uncertainty, we know many homeowners are looking to protect their families in a variety of ways including energy independence which is something we will continue to help them achieve.
As a result, we’ve taken the following measures:
Our Team & Office:
- Our business will remain open but we have asked our teams to work from home when possible. Our phone lines and emails remain open so you can reach us with any questions you might have.
- Our installations will continue as scheduled, with your permission. We have implemented the following requirements and processes to ensure the safety of our team and customers:
- No Face-to-Face Customer Interactions: Installers will access the roof and outside of homes but will not interact with homeowners face-to-face. Due to the fact that often homeowners are at work during the install, this is business as usual. If you do see our installers and technicians, it’s okay to say hello, but please understand that they have been asked to maintain a distance to eliminate the possibility of spreading the virus.
- Protecting Our Team: We have asked our installers to travel separately to project sites so they will not arrive together in the same vehicle. In addition, they will wear gloves and masks while working together.
- California: Due to local guidelines, all installations have been suspended. As soon as we have additional information, we’ll reach out to reschedule.
- We will continue to offer homeowners a way to go solar. To do so, we’ll offer remote consultations. These video or phone consultations are something we have always offered as an option. We will now do so in place of all in-home consultations for the foreseeable future.
- Some other tasks, such as in-person instruction on your system after installation, customer service field calls, and similar activities have been suspended until further notice. We will do everything we can to perform these activities over the phone, and with remote meeting tools.
We’ve built our business in the heart of the communities we love and live in. We believe we are all in this together and if we work together, this too shall pass.
Stay healthy, safe, and sane.